[horde] Horde interface

Martin.Masse@cssamares.qc.ca Martin.Masse at cssamares.qc.ca
Thu Nov 23 13:15:50 PST 2006

Hi,

We want to change Horde Interface (Turba, imp, ingo) for simplify user's
utilisation. I see some features in "/config/conf.php" but I want more.
One of our demand is to remove "Fetchmail" link in the menu and replace by
a link to empty trash. Can anybody help me to find documentation about
that. I search on the web, but don't find many info. I have many more
demand, but I'd like to understand the menu structure for solve other
problems by myself.

We use Horde 3.1.1, Imp 4.1.1, Ingo 1.0.2, Spamity 1.0.0 and Turba 2.1.1

Thanks

Martin Massé
Technicien en informatique cl. pr.
Com. scolaire des Samares