[horde] Shared calendars in Kronolith. Problems...

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon Nov 27 17:02:50 PST 2006

On Mon, 2006-11-27 at 16:09 -0200, Marcelo Terres wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I'm having the following problem in Kronolith:
>
> I'd like to share my calendar. So I go to My Calendars, edit my
> calendar and when I click in edit (Permissions), open another window.
>
> In this window has some text boxes and 2 combo boxes (user permissions
> and groups). Both of them are empty, but I need that all the users in
> LDAP appear there.
>
> I use LDAP to authenticate, and everything is working fine, except this feature.
>
> Anybody have an idea of what could be wrong ?

----
I have mine set up to 'Let a Horde Application do authentication' and
use IMP for authentication and my IMAP server uses LDAP. I also have
'hordeauth => true' in servers.php and finally, an 'admin' account (I'm
using cyrus).

Then the users all show up.

You might be able to do the same authenticating against LDAP if you used
a rootdn type user for authentication that can enumerate the users and
groups in LDAP but I've never tried it that way.

Craig