[horde] Head Titel Login Screen

Muskingum Web Manager webmgr at muskingum.edu
Tue Nov 28 06:11:13 PST 2006

This change requires editing /horde/config/registry.php file...

You need to change the "Horde" application name to what you want after
Welcome to...

For example, in my environment I changed it from Horde to MyMuskie so the
login page displays Welcome to MyMuskie.

$this->applications['horde'] = array(
    'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/..',
    'webroot' => $webroot,
    'initial_page' => 'login.php',
    'name' => _("MyMuskie"),
    'status' => 'active',
    'templates' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../templates',
    'provides' => 'horde'
);

That said, the "Welcome to" portion is going to be defined by the various
language files (i.e. Bienvenue for French and so on), so you should be
cautious about making drastic changes.

Aaron M. Hall
Muskingum College Web Coordinator
"Some people wish it could happen,