[horde] Public cal. task colors

Bill Graham grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com
Wed Nov 29 05:32:23 PST 2006

For me to get the Catagories to colorize in my public calendar I had
to put the catagories in the horde/config/prefs.php

http://webmail.hurleybulldogs.com/webmail/kronolith/month.php?display_cal=ba33e8a1648df5d690d61e7d200adbdd

I figured since it was a guest/anonymous user  using it - there were
not preferences associated with the user - as catagories seem to be
associated with iindividual users.

Bill

--
Bill Graham