[horde] Public cal. task colors

dhottinger@harrisonburg.k12.va.us dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
Wed Nov 29 15:08:23 PST 2006

We use the kronolith for lots of things.  Sporting events at schools,
after school stuff, library activities, checking out wireless labs,
display our computer technicians schedules, public meetings, etc.  Our
current version of horde/kronolith, users create a calendar, create
the tasks, and colors and give public show/read rights.   You can view
one of these calendars at:
http://webmail.harrisonburg.k12.va.us/horde/kronolith/?public_calendar=kbrantleytrt.  We include links to these calendars so our users can track where techs are at.  If all tasks are the same color makes the calendar hard to follow.  I would think if this worked in our old version with no rewrites to the code, it should work in the
new.

> Quoting dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us:
>
>> This works fine.  However, it is going to be quite cumbersome for
>> the number of public calendars we have.
>
> Colors are for categories, not for calendars. If you use different
> categories for every event, that's a different matter of course...
>
> -chuck
>
> --
> "we are plastered to the windshield of the bus that is time." - Chris

Dwayne Hottinger
Network Administrator
Harrisonburg City Public Schools