[horde] shared notes

dhottinger@harrisonburg.k12.va.us dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
Mon Dec 4 17:36:02 PST 2006

I seem to be having issues with mnemo and shared notepads.  I created
a notepad and assigned a group to it.  Group has read, show and edit
rights.  Group is populated with users.  Looks like group members can
see the notepad but not read or edit its contents.   If I manually add
a user to the permissions of the group than that user can see, read
and edit the note.  Im using Horde 3.1.1, mnemo H3 2.1, with imp
4.1.3.  Anyone else had issues with shared notes?  I looked through
the wiki and there doesnt seem to be much there on mnemo.

thanks,

ddh

--
Dwayne Hottinger