[horde] RE : RE : [Solved] Weather.com block causes no portaldisplay atall

Thibault Le Meur Thibault.LeMeur at supelec.fr
Fri Dec 15 06:18:10 PST 2006

Problem solved.

Though I seemed to have all required pear packages (with updated releases),
I still had the problem.

However, by removing some pear packages and installing them again (exact
same versions), I got back to a working weather.com Horde portal.

I don't know exactly which package re-installation solved the issue, I think
the following reinstall were enough: XML_Serializer, Services_Weather, SOAP.

I post it in case it could prove to be useful to someone.

Thibault