[horde] Help System

Muskingum Web Manager webmgr at muskingum.edu
Mon Dec 18 07:18:17 PST 2006

I ran into an interesting issue over the weekend while I was off site
accessing Horde.

I went to click the Help links in the menu, and the popup loaded, but the
web server came back with an Internal Server Error (with no other details,
unfortunately). However, if I clicked on one of the life-preserver links to
access a specific topic, it worked fine. So far as I can tell, the only
difference in the link was the inclusion of a topic parameter.

Such as:
http://server/horde/services/help/?module=imp
vs.
http://server/horde/services/help/?module=imp&topic=Overview

On site, both versions were exactly as expected. I tested this with my
laptop each time, so I know it's not a browser or Horde problem, but is it
possible that I have an Apache or Firewall issue causing this?

Thanks for any feedback!
Aaron M. Hall
Muskingum College Web Coordinator
"Some people wish it could happen,