[horde] Configuration of Horde not possible

Wolfgang Paul Rauchholz wp.rauchholz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 10:40:22 PST 2006

I installed horde core module under FC5. I run php-5.1.6-1.2
mysql-5.0.27-1.fc5 httpd-2.2.2-1.2.
I run ../horde/test.php; no error message.
I configured some tabs of the Horde configuration (Autthentication,
Database, etc..) and saved configuration; no problem.
Now when I try to configure other modules or to make changes to the current
horde core module, the system does not let me do it. This is what happens:
1. I start from screen where all modules are show
2. I choose the module to  be configured
3. When done i hit the button "Webmail-Konfiguration erzeugen". But instead
of saving the configuration, horde takes me to the main configuration screen
of the core horde module and does not save the configuration changes
realized

Any idea what could be wrong?
Thanks fr your help in advance.

saludos, Wolfgang