[horde] Horde logging

Kevin Konowalec webadmin at ualberta.ca
Thu Dec 21 13:03:40 PST 2006

Hi Chuck,

I was thinking of the backend idea... I was just hoping to not have
to go to that effort.  If there was a way I could do it as a hook
that would be definitely preferable as, like I mentioned before, I
don't want to add too much in terms of local modifications and risk
breaking things when it comes time to upgrade.

Kevin