[horde] Horde Perormance

Mustapha Bouikhif Mustapha.Bouikhif at cnrs-gif.fr
Fri Dec 22 02:00:33 PST 2006

Jan Schneider a écrit :
> Zitat von Mustapha Bouikhif <Mustapha.Bouikhif at cnrs-gif.fr>:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> For making Horde/IMP much fuster, I would like to use mm session
>> handler in Horde.
>> I have repompiled PHP with mm module and specified the varaible
>> "session.save_handler" to mm in php.ini but i can't login in
>> IMP(login failed) ??
>> I think because Horde can't find a module "mm.php" in
>> ~horde/lib/Horde/SessionHandler/, am i right?
>
> No. You either configure a different (userland) session handler in
> Horde *or* in PHP.
>
> Jan.

> http://horde.org/consulting/

I have configured PHP to use mm sesion handler (php.ini)
Fron the administration interface of Horde "Custom Session Handler", I
can choose:
    -Use the default PHP (file-based) session handler
    -Use your own custom session handler
    -DBM based sessions

But I don't know where I can specify/tell Horde to use mm?
Is my Horde conf.xml out of date?

Mus.

--
Mustapha BOUIKHIF