[horde] Horde with PHP 5.2

Muhammad Shoaib Riaz shoaib at digitallinx.com
Tue Dec 26 15:20:08 PST 2006

Dear Sir,

We are a webhosting company operating our machines in USA. Recently
we've upgraded our server from Php v4.4.2 to Php 5.2. Everything was
working perfect untill this upgrade was completed. After the upgrade,
the horde urls e.g. http://webmail.domain.com/horde are displaying a
blank page. We've run the test script to see what problem there might
be and didn't see much of our help in it. However we did see the
following message:

"Wow, a mystical version of PHP from the future. Let
dev at lists.horde.org know what version you have so we can fix this
script."

Apparently, the horde installation isn't happy with the stated
installed version of PHP. Can you please confirm if this is the
problem or there's something else.

Our machine configuration is as follows:
Windows Server 2003
IIS v6.0
PLESK 7.6

Horde Applications
Horde: 3.0
Imp: H3 (4.0.1) (run Imp tests)
Passwd: 3.0-cvs
Turba: H3 (2.0) (run Turba tests)

Please note that the upgrade of PHP was made manually and not with
plesk however the plesk settings were kept in mind while doing so.

We're looking forward to your urgent reply as our clients are
extremely anxious to access their webmail once again.

Regards,
Shoaib Riaz
Digital Linx