[horde] Horde with PHP 5.2

Shoaib Riaz shoaib at digitallinx.com
Wed Dec 27 13:57:31 PST 2006

Dear Sir,
As per our previous message, we've now updated the Horde installation to
the latest version

i.e. 3.1.3 and are also using the latest release for IMP 4.1.3.

We've setup the configuration files and everything for the framework and
the application

IMP as well. However we're facing a major difficulty. Whenever a uses
logs in through

http://webmail.domain.com/horde/imp some php errors are displayed

Notice: Object of class DB_result could not be converted to int in

C:\sites\vhosts\webmail\horde\pear\Db\common.php on line 1584

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type DB_mysql as array in

C:\sites\vhosts\webmail\horde\lib\Horde\DataTree.php on line 656

We're using PHP 5.2. and have run the test.php for both horde and the
imp. Both display

correct configuration yet we're facing this problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,