[horde] Error retrieving session data

Virgil E. Alderson valderson at xtg.bz
Fri Dec 29 08:22:57 PST 2006

What is this about? it only happens when I log out of horde. I have
checked permissions where the sessions are stored and they seem correct,
I see the session while I am logged in but it is removed when I log out
of horde, and that is when the error is logged.

Error retrieving session data (id = 84fcfecbf071132ac53d916c27c0f7dd)
[on line 83 of "/usr/share/php/Horde/SessionHandler/memcache.php"]

Using Horde 3.2-cvs and Apache/2.2.3 (Debian) mod_ssl/2.2.3 OpenSSL/0.9.8c

    Virgil

--
Virgil E. Alderson
Head Of Technical Operations and Support

363 7th Avenue, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10001
valderson at xtg.bz
O: (212) 981-1730
C: (917) 859-4865
http://www.XTG.BZ

We deliver systems with off-the-shelf speed and reliability, custom-tailored
Fit, and full life-cycle management.

This email is confidential, and cannot be shared in any form except with
Expressed approval of the sender.