[horde] Horde 3.1, memcache sessionhandler, sidebar, and flock()

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Dec 29 20:08:23 PST 2006

Quoting Chris Stromsoe <cbs at cts.ucla.edu>:

> _buildTree() in kronolith/lib/Block/tree_alarms.php is hanging at
>
>   require_once KRONOLITH_BASE . '/lib/base.php';
>
> base.php tries to create a calendar if there isn't a calendar for
> that person already:

Well, the good news for you is that we're moving towards getting
shares out of the DataTree for Horde 3.2. If you need shared calendars
in the interim, I suggest you search through the list archives for the
various ways that people have sped datatree stuff up. Otherwise, you
can just turn the datatree off and go without shares for now.

-chuck