[horde] Setup fails with Horde Webmail Edition

Marco Brenn marco.brenn at gmx.de
Sat Dec 30 13:29:50 PST 2006

HI,

following the install stepps i want to administrate my HORDE install on my server with: http://mydomain.com/tools/webmail/admin/

I can see the config-site from horde, but if i made any changes in the frontend. Lets say i want to ad the DB-Connection. Horde sents a lot of requests on the webserver but nothing changed. only a white website. After that i can see, that horde creates a conf.php for horde with all my modifications. But if i want to login in horde i see only a white paper or i get an failure like this:

Notice: Undefined index: log in /kunden/dnd-kundenserver.com/tools/webmail/lib/Horde.php on line 49

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /kunden/dnd-kundenserver.com/tools/webmail/lib/Horde.php:49) in /kunden/dnd-kundenserver.com/tools/webmail/lib/Horde.php on line 1421

My Test with the horde test.php was okay. What could be the problem?

marco