[horde] Turba's address field and ggogle map link

Virgil E. Alderson valderson at xtg.bz
Tue Jan 2 08:38:32 PST 2007

In Turba I have my fields for address, street, State, Country, and zip
separated into their own fields. The Google maps link only looks at the
address field which than can not return the complete address. How can I
make the Google map link look at all of my fields without making the
address field one whole field.

    Virgil

--
Virgil E. Alderson
Head Of Technical Operations and Support

363 7th Avenue, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10001
valderson at xtg.bz
O: (212) 981-1730
C: (917) 859-4865
http://www.XTG.BZ

We deliver systems with off-the-shelf speed and reliability, custom-tailored
Fit, and full life-cycle management.

This email is confidential, and cannot be shared in any form except with
Expressed approval of the sender.