[horde] Turba's address field and ggogle map link

Virgil E. Alderson valderson at xtg.bz
Tue Jan 2 11:43:48 PST 2007

> In what file is the procedure?
>
>     Virgil
>
> Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
>
>> Quoting "Virgil E. Alderson" <valderson at xtg.bz>:
>>

>>> In Turba I have my fields for address, street, State, Country, and zip
>>> separated into their own fields. The Google maps link only looks at the
>>> address field which than can not return the complete address. How can I
>>> make the Google map link look at all of my fields without making the
>>> address field one whole field.
>>>
>> Write a patch to handle map links for multiple field sets.
>>
>> -chuck
>>
>> --
>> "we are plastered to the windshield of the bus that is time." - Chris

Virgil E. Alderson
Head Of Technical Operations and Support
XTG
Building Content For The Service-Oriented World

363 7th Avenue, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10001
valderson at xtg.bz
O: (212) 981-1730
C: (917) 859-4865
http://www.XTG.BZ

We deliver systems with off-the-shelf speed and reliability, custom-tailored
Fit, and full life-cycle management.

This email is confidential, and cannot be shared in any form except with
Expressed approval of the sender.