[horde] clustering horde with memcached

Kevin Konowalec webadmin at ualberta.ca
Tue Jan 2 12:58:22 PST 2007

We're running a cluster of 12 machines for our 75,000+ user base.
They're all set up in a round-robin and users can conceivably hop
from one machine to another in the course of a session (due to  a
number of factors like the server they're on going down or
whatever).  We've only got one central server running memcached for
all of them though.  Is there a better way to do it?  If I tell horde
to use 1..N memcached servers will it then scan all the servers until
it finds the session when a user flops from one server to the next?