[horde] configure a default Distribution layout

Hugo Martin Campos Valdivieso hcamposv at usmp.edu.pe
Fri Jan 5 12:59:54 PST 2007

Mensaje citado por Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von Hugo Martin Campos Valdivieso <hcamposv at usmp.edu.pe>:
>
> > As an administrator, Is there a way I can set the *Distribution*
> > layout to show
> > the *IMP-Summary* by default, so everyone will see it upon login to horde?
> or
> > better redirect the users to their respective Inbox?
>
> Both are preferences.
>
> Jan.

> http://horde.org/consulting/

Thanks for the reply Jan. Setting it in preferences only works for the current
user, even if the admin does it under the main preferences (it shouldnt,
right?). It would be nice to apply it for ALL the users. I checked in the horde
database that each preference parameter is inserted after the user configures it
by himself, but for the admin its not practical to insert those parameters for
every user in the database (we will have more than 6,000 on that new server).
If there's a practical solution the users will benefit by seeing it directly
upon registering them and they will be happy as well as the admin.

Thanks again,
Hugo