[horde] Horde 3.2-cvs: unable to save web config

Dan Brown dan at familybrown.org
Sun Jan 7 16:34:09 PST 2007

I just downloaded Horde 3.2 CVS, the framework, and a number of other
horde apps (IMP, kronolith, turba, etc.) a few hours ago.  I'm trying to
configure the system, but not having any success.  When I try to
generate the Horde configuration using the web tool, I get this error
message:

There was an error in the configuration form. Perhaps you left out a
required field.

I've been through all the tabs a few times, and there are no required
fields missing (and it doesn't say what it thinks is missing).  I
checked the archives, but the only suggestion I found there was from
last June, and suggested updating horde and the framework from CVS--but
I just did that this afternoon, and ran the install-packages.php script.
  What should I try next?

Dan Brown, KE6MKS, dan at familybrown.org
"Since all the world is but a story, it were well for thee to buy the
more enduring story rather than the story that is less enduring."
  -- The Judgment of St. Colum Cille