[horde] [imp] Mails are not showing in the inbox

Lars Stavholm stava at telcotec.se
Mon Jan 8 07:32:42 PST 2007

Gyanchand Maurya wrote:
> > Hi Lars,
> >
> > That setting I had done, I am using dovecot ,

OK, fine so, that's for the receiving end then.

> > I am able to send mail but mails are not reaching thier destination.
> >
> > I am not able to figure out, it is dovecot problem or Horde proble,

Well, make sure that your mail is sent properly by watching
the  /var/log/mail (or /var/log/messages, depending on your
syslog configuration) for any trace of your mails being sent.

It sure sounds like an SMTP problem. What SMTP are you using?

Here's my setup in horde/config/conf.php:

[snip]
$conf['mailer']['params']['sendmail_path'] = '/usr/lib/sendmail';
$conf['mailer']['params']['sendmail_args'] = '-oi';
$conf['mailer']['type'] = 'sendmail';
[snip]

/Lars
-- Horde mailing list - Join the hunt: http://horde.org/bounties/#horde