[horde] accounts

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Jan 10 09:15:39 PST 2007

Quoting dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us:

> Can I still use accounts for users to manage their user quotas on Horde
> 3.1.1.

Yes, you should be able to.

> I keep getting a pile of error messages.  Such as:
> Notice: Use of undefined constant PEAR_LOG_NOTICE - assumed
> 'PEAR_LOG_NOTICE' in /var/www/horde/config/conf.php on line 33

This is a warning from php.  Older versions of PEAR used "LOG_NOTICE"
while newer versions use "PEAR_LOG_NOTICE" instead.  The software was
updated for the newer name, but your PEAR Error module has not been
updated to the newer version.

> If not is there a better way to manage quotas?

In newer versions of Horde, the accounts module has been depreciated
and is now a Horde Block instead (so a separate module is no longer
needed).  For older versions, accounts is still viable.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!