[horde] Paths for Framework

Jeff bsd at mrbonkers.org
Thu Jan 11 06:17:36 PST 2007

Can't seem to get off the ground with this one and I could really use
some pointers. I retrieved horde/framework/imp/dimp from cvs. The OS is
FreeBSD 6.x. When I run install-packages.php, it can't find  GetOpt.php.
If I comment that out, the script runs fine and downloads everything
successfully but Horde doesn't then see the newly installed libraries.
test.php still reports stuff like this --

*Warning*: main(PEAR.php) [function.main
<http://gentube.com/function.main>]: failed to open stream: No such file
or directory in */usr/local/www/horde/lib/core.php* on line *46*

How do I set the path correctly? All the other php (4.4) applications
work fine, so I'm assuming that this is something I've misconfigured/
failed to configure  in Horde.