[horde] Error Trying to Set Up Horde Modules

Brian Sedlacek brian at sedlaceks.info
Sun Jan 14 19:06:07 PST 2007

I've only been using Horde for about 2 weeks, but it's great.  I'm very
impressed with all of it and the modulization is a great benefit.

I've been trying to get DIMP running and I finally got it up tonight.  To do
this, I upgraded the core, IMP, and DIMP to the HEAD release.  The problem is
that when I go to the setup screen and select one of the modules I get a blank
screen in the frame where the configuration should be.  When I check the
apache log, I get the following error:

Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in ... \\DOM.php on line 72

I'm running Apache 2.2.3, PHP 5.2, MySQL 5.0, with trean, kronolith, klutz,
imp, dimp, turba, gollem, ingo, jonah, nag and vilma.

I've tried searching the mailing list archives, but no go.  Any suggestions?