[horde] Login to horde with MYSQL

Jacques Beaudoin jacques-beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca
Fri Jan 19 11:55:27 PST 2007

Hi,

I have Horde setup with "IMAP authentication",
my users sometime have a double login screen.

I was told to wait for the next Horde version to correct this problem.

I can setup Horde with "SQL authentication" now.

But when I setup Horde to use "SQL authentication", I always have
a "Forgot your password" prompt on the login page.

I don't want this prompt....

Where can I disable this "Forgot your password prompt" will using
"SQL authentication".

Thanks

--
Best regards

Jacques Beaudoin
Agent d'administration
Les services des technologies
de l'information et des communications
Commission scolaire de la Pointe de l'Île