[horde] Slow address book queries

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat Jan 20 05:00:28 PST 2007

Zitat von netty 2006 <netty2006 at gmail.com>:

> Hello,
>
>> Zitat von netty 2006 <netty2006 at gmail.com>:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I'm running:
>>>    * Horde: 3.1.1
>>>    * Imp: H3 (4.1)
>>>    * Turba: H3 (2.1)
>>>
>>> (Yes i know i need to upgrade)
>>>
>>> Now horde is running too slow. I see below in mysql slow query logs:
>>> =====================================================
>>> # Query_time: 5  Lock_time: 0  Rows_sent: 1  Rows_examined: 84412
>>> SELECT c.datatree_id, c.datatree_name FROM horde_datatree c LEFT JOIN
>>> horde_datatree_attributes a1 ON a1.datatree_id = c.datatree_id WHERE
>>> c.group_uid = 'horde.shares.nag' AND ((a1.attribute_name = 'owner' AND
>>> a1.attribute_value = 'xxxxxxx at xxxxx.com') OR (a1.attribute_name =
>>> 'perm_users' AND a1.attribute_key = 'xxxxxxx at xxxxx.com' AND
>>> a1.attribute_value & 2) OR (a1.attribute_name = 'perm_creator' AND
>>> a1.attribute_value & 2) OR (a1.attribute_name = 'perm_default' AND
>>> a1.attribute_value & 2))   GROUP BY c.datatree_id, c.datatree_name,
>>> c.datatree_order ORDER BY c.datatree_order, c.datatree_name,
>>> c.datatree_id;
>>> =====================================================
>>>
>>> Any idea how can i speed things up?
>>
>> The only supported solution is to disable Shares. But that might even
>> be broken in your versions. In CVS HEAD we have share caching.
>>

> Now running:
>    * Horde: 3.1.3
>    * Imp: H3 (4.1.3)
>    * Turba: H3 (2.1.3)
>
> 'use_shares' => false
> in turba/config/sources.php
>
> is this what you mean? I'm not needing shared address books.

No, please check the archives. You need to disable DataTree in Horde's
configuration. Also, your log is about shares in Nag, but you don't
even list Nag here.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/