[horde] horde configuration problems

Allan Hessenflow allanh-horde at kallisti.com
Sun Jan 21 23:07:46 PST 2007

> Try configuring all of the sub units (imp, passwd....) first, then do the
> horde config

I just tried that with no real change.  It did let me configure the first
tab of each subunit (but trying to select any other tabs in any of them
had no effect), and they all now say "Application is ready" on the setup
screen.  Horde still says "No version found in your configuration.
Regenerate configuration."  When I try to generate a configuration, it
still says "There was an error in the configuration form [...]"

allan