[horde] Upgrading horde 3.0.12 to the new Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.0

Marco Maiani m.maiani at comune.scandicci.fi.it
Wed Jan 24 02:51:22 PST 2007

Hi,

I have installed horde 3.0.12, Imp 4.0.5, Turba 2.0.5, Mnemo 2.0.3, Ingo
1.0.2, Kronolith 2.0.6 and Nag 2.0.4 with a postegres database.

I'd like to upgrade horde to the Groupware Webmail Edition 1.0 and I
downloaded the tar.gz but in the docs directories I found few
explanation about how to do the upgrade (in horde UPGRADE is only
written "save the database" and in imp UPGRADE is written "This is a
non-exhaustive, quick explanation..."). I'd like to know these informations:

- May I upgrade from my versions directly to the Groupware Webmail
Edition 1.0 without upgrade to the intermediate releases?

- There are somewhere some exhaustive informations about how to do the
upgrade (above all if there are some changes to do to the database)?
there is somewhere a step by step guide to the upgrade?

Thanks

Marco