[horde] Single Sign On, Horde and Imp

Joel Webb joel at propbot.com
Wed Jan 24 20:09:43 PST 2007

Forgive me if this has been asked before. I am pretty sure it has, but I could
not find an answer in the FAQ's.

We are trying to use horde/imp as the email application for our website. We
also already have a place for people to authenticate with us.

We would like to forward people over to imp email after they have
authenticated with us.

The issue we are currently receiving is horde/imp continues to prompt for a
login.

It looks like the session cookies are setup correctly, (meaning has the same
session name, etc)

And when I logout of imp, it correctly destroys the correct session cookie. So
it seems like hordes session cookies is mapped correctly.

But when we are logging in, horde/imp does not recognize that we have already
authenticated and have the session cookie.

Any suggestions? Or places where I can find more documentation on how to set
it up?