[horde] Login as admin

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi glpunzi at zyoconsulting.com
Tue Jan 30 04:37:26 PST 2007

Hi all,

Recently I installed Horde on a WAMP enviroment to use as my email client on
my laptop.

I copied the files to a folder called correo under www webserver folder.

I setuped the folder correo as root (defaul on the script)..

I executed the setup.php script, and configure the DB access, created the
database etc.....

Then, I choosed option 3 for an email administrator...

The test.php are OK (well, except some on yellow) and I can show perfectly the
login page, but, I haven't password. When I selected email for administrator,
the script doesn't prompted for a password, and now, I don't know how to
login on horde to finish the config and to add the pop3 accounts I want
manage.

Cheers and thanks for your help.