[horde] SMTP Sender Verification

Torsten Boob ddmails at web.de
Fri Feb 2 01:31:01 PST 2007

Hello,

i have a server that fetches mails (fetchmail) from several mail accounts and puts it into my local IMAP to use it with horde.

Now i want to use horde to write mails and send it over different smtp servers, because my smtp accounts has all sender verification, so that the sender email must match the smtp account. How can i switch between several smtp accounts ?

In the wiki i found, that i can switch from fetchmail to IMP, but that's only for POP and IMAP and not for sending mails with SMTP.

Any ideas ?

Thank you
  Torsten