[horde] Login as admin

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi glpunzi at zyoconsulting.com
Sat Feb 3 04:21:06 PST 2007

Hi,

El Martes, 30 de Enero de 2007 13:45, Manilal K M escribió:

> First of all make sure that you have configured a authentication
> backend for horde is set. if you havn't specified one then reset your
> config.php and configure the backend using horde-setup.

But How? I searched on Wiki but I didn't found how to conf webmail for login
with a "local" user.

I installed GroupWare and works good, the script setup.php asks me for an
admin user and a password, and can login but don't has email, and webmail
asks me for an email administrator and don't ask me for a password and can't
login.

I only want Horde as local email client on my laptop to retrieve pop3 mails
and use it as my main organizative app (as Outlook). Getting mails when Have
connectivity or read the emails and use the calendar and other features when
I don't have connectivity.

How difficult :S

> regards
> Manilal

Cheers, and thanks for your answer and time.

P.S: I need somebody speaking spanish, My english is dirty lol

--

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi - Consultor

       :: ZYO Consulting ::
 email: glpunzi at zyoconsulting.com