[horde] Horde/Mailzu integration?

Mark D. Montgomery II techiem2 at techiem2.net
Wed Feb 7 12:51:34 PST 2007

Hello all!
I've been trying to figure this out for a while and finally decided to
join the mailing list and ask for help.  :)

We have both horde and mailzu ( http://www.mailzu.net ) setup
successfully for our school mail system. (We changed from a
proprietary mail system a month or so ago.)

What we are trying to do now is to somehow integrate the two to make
things easier for everyone (cuz you know how people don't like to have
to login multiple times).

So there's a couple issues.

1.  How do I go about pulling the login info from horde to send to mailzu?

I know you can send login info to mailzu using a standard post form like:

<form action="https://domain/mailzu/index.php" method="post">
<input type="submit">

So is there a way to pull the login info and make a form with just a
submit button or (preferably) a link that will post the info to mailzu?

2.  If 1 is possible, the next question would be if the link/button
could make mailzu load in the normal horde framework area like a horde
app?

On a related topic, where is the proper place to edit to add something
like this link to horde?
Right now I just have a link to mailzu in the
templates/portal/sidebar.inc file right before the call to renderTree
function.

Thanks all!

Mark D. Montgomery II

--