[horde] $conf

Kevin Conley kevinconley at northwestern.edu
Wed Feb 7 15:03:28 PST 2007

Thanks!

However, the structure of the $GLOBAL['prefs'] array is driving me crazy.

What is the syntax to get at the prefs defined in horde/config/prefs.php?

For example, i want to change the fullname pref which is set in the prefs.php to

$_prefs['fullname']

I can't figure out how to get at this via the global 'prefs' array. Should it be
something like:

$GLOBAL['prefs']['_prefs']['fullname']

?

Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Kevin Conley <kevinconley at northwestern.edu>:
>
>> Ok, thanks!
>>
>> Just a quick follow up...
>>
>> Where how would i declare/where would i stick global variables that i
>> want just for the session?
>>
>> For example, the post/preauth hooks are getting called twice - so want
>> a hookFlag that i can check before each invocation to make sure i'm
>> not calling it more than once.
>
> Once per session: http://www.php.net/session
> Once per request: http://www.php.net/static
>
> Jan.
>
> --Do you need professional PHP or Horde consulting?
> http://horde.org/consulting/

Kevin Conley
Technology Support Services
Northwestern University