[horde] Horde/Mailzu integration?

Mark D. Montgomery II techiem2 at techiem2.net
Thu Feb 8 10:11:32 PST 2007

> Zitat von "Mark D. Montgomery II" <techiem2 at techiem2.net>:

<snip>

>> So is there a way to pull the login info and make a form with just
>> a  submit button or (preferably) a link that will post the info to
>> mailzu?
>
> Use Auth::getAuth() and Auth::getCredential('password').
>
>> 2.  If 1 is possible, the next question would be if the link/button
>>   could make mailzu load in the normal horde framework area like a
>> horde app?
>>
>> On a related topic, where is the proper place to edit to add
>> something like this link to horde?
>> Right now I just have a link to mailzu in the
>> templates/portal/sidebar.inc file right before the call to
>> renderTree  function.
>
> Create an application stanza for Mailzu in config/registry.php:
> http://wiki.horde.org/Doc/Dev/Registry

Ok.  I now have a working form above the menu tree which pulls that
user and pass and works (but it's ugly cuz it's a full form right
now), and I have the registry entry to show mailzu in the actual horde
framewok.

So how do I combine the two to make the link in the tree menu load the
mailzu index with the post info like the form?

Here's the form, registry entry, and my tweaked post login handler
from mailzu that works with the form:

Form:

<form action="https://domain/mailzu/index.php" method="post" target="_new">
User:<br /><input type="text" name="email" value="<?php echo
Auth::getAuth(); ?>"><br /><br />
Password:<br /><input type="password" name="password" value="<?php
echo Auth::getCredential('password'); ?>"><br /><br />
<input type="submit">
--------------------------
Horde Registry:

$this->applications['mailzu'] = array(
     'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../../mailzu',
     'webroot' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/../mailzu',
     'name' => _("Manage my spam"),
     'status' => 'active',
     'menu_parent' => 'imp'
);
---------------------------
Mailzu POST Login handler (all we need here it the email (username)
and password:

else if (isset($_POST['email']) && isset ($_POST['password'])) {
         $msg = $auth->doLogin($_POST['email'], $_POST['password'],
(isset($_POST['setCookie']) ? 'y' : null), false, $resume,
$_POST['language'], isset($_POST['domain'])? $_POST['domain'] : '');
}

It's starting to come together nicely!
Once it all works I'll have to do a howto writeup for it...
And make a horde icon for mailzu.  :)

To see it in progress at my test site:
https://techiem2.no-ip.com/horde/

User/pass are mailtest