[horde] problems login in to horde webmail

Michel Bulgado michel at casa.co.cu
Fri Feb 9 05:12:10 PST 2007

Hello I have he himself problem with horde when I am going to logear itself.

I have all these correct parameters, in fact it reviews logs of the
error.log apache and messages and notifies that autentification is
success but profit to me not to go to enter my mailbox of mail.

I have all the installed requirements that horde requests, all the
modules of pear, Log, Mail_mime etc?

my configuration on horde/imp/config/server.php file

$servers['imap'] = array(
   'name' => 'imap.home.com',
   'server' => 'localhost',
   'hordeauth' => true,
   'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
   'port' => 143,
   'maildomain' => 'home.com',
   'smtphost' => 'smtp.home.com',
   'smtpport' => 25,
   'realm' => 'home.com',
   'preferred' => 'home.com',
);

when attempt to logear in horde the message to me in logs is
[imp] Login success for pepe [192.168.25.53] to {imap.home.com:143} [on
line 150 of "/usr/share/horde/imp/redirect.php"]

but profit not to see my messages, I remain in the page of entrance of
horde suggestions

thanks