[horde] IE not offering to remember login/password in Horde 3.1.3

Ray Jackson ray at jacksonz.net
Wed Feb 21 00:31:24 PST 2007

All,

I am running Debian Etch Horde/IMP (v3.1.3) and have come up against a
problem where Internet Explorer no longer offers to remember your
login/password when you login, meaning you have to re-enter it every
time.  This doesn't happen with Mozilla/Firefox which happily offers to
remember your credentials.  Also, previous versions of Horde/IMP would
work with IE in this regard.  Is anybody aware of this problem and have
some quick fix solution?

Ideally, we'd like Cookie based authentication through a 'remember me'
type option at login, so users can choose to store a cookie to
pre-authenticate them.

Cheers,
Ray