[horde] Horde in server without IMAP

carliedu carliedu at ig.com.br
Fri Mar 2 07:20:46 PST 2007

Hi,

I´m installing Horde Groupware Webmail Edition.

my question is: may I have imap service installed on the same server where
I´m installing Horde?

If not, what are the pre-requisites to compile php?

In the documentation "Installing Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.0" from
2007-01-08, the ./configure options don´t include IMAP.

Another proplem I had, was running scripts/setup.php. After googling for any
hours, I discovered that I have to compile PHP with "--with-cli".

I would sugest to create an "horde-installation" forum for discuss specific
installation issues.

Thanks.