[horde] still having problems with dropped sessions

Majeed mabuqu at ilstu.edu
Wed Mar 14 20:11:36 UTC 2007

Im still in the process of planning our new webmail system based around
memcached sessions. Maybe others can correct me, but I have a hard time
seeing 1gb of memory for session data for 3600-4000 concurrent mail
users even being close to enough. Even if each user, during peak times,
had .5mb worth of session data, it would still be quite a bit more than
1gb. However, I'm not an expert. Yet :)

Good luck