[horde] Old Dates in Kronolith

Jason Clifton jason at citydiesel.net
Thu Mar 15 20:22:21 UTC 2007

Kronolith uses the unix time stamp... which is the # of seconds since
jan 1 1970, so jan 1 1970 is as far back as you can go... not sure
what the actual limit for how far forward you can go is but its
probably limited by the size of the database field, so if your using
mysql that would be really far in the future...

Quoting Paul Faure <faurep at agr.gc.ca>:

> Hi all,
>
> Whats the date range that Kronolith can take? I have been trying to add
> birth dates of people (around 1950) and the date always defaults to Dec
> 31st 1969.
>
> Thanks.
>

> --
> Paul Faure, B. Eng
> WebServices, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
> faurep at agr.gc.ca
> 613.759.6104

Jason Clifton
City Diesel