[horde] juno

hermit hermit at outofoptions.com
Mon Mar 19 18:02:13 UTC 2007

Is this a dead project?  Looks like the list is defunct?  I did some
digging but couldn't find any info.  The stock quotes quite working once
before over the weekend.  Now they went out this weekend also.  After
joining the list I did some more poking and found this:

Mar 19 10:39:01 HORDE [error] [juno] Could not open
http://quote.yahoo.com/d?f=snl1d1t1c1p2va2bapomwerr1dyj1x&s=^dji. [on
line 55 of "/var/www/html/horde/juno/lib/Stocks/yahoo.php"]

I have a Yahoo account, only because it came with my DSL.  So I went
into their site and poked around.  They have a generator for putting a
stock quote feed on your website.  So, I generated the code and found
out the new url is finance.yahoo.com.........

I was able to fix my  install with that.

I am not a coder and it would take me another half hour or more to
figure out how to do a diff, and if this project is dead..........

hermit