[horde] Horde 3.1.4 with oci8

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Mar 22 11:48:03 UTC 2007

Zitat von samer khalil <samerk1 at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
> I upgraded horde from 3.1.3 to 3.1.4 and i am using oracle in the backend.
> I also patched version 3.1.3 with patch-horde-3.1.3-3.1.4.
>
> This actually led to 3 error so far:
>
> 1- in php.log on each logon:
>
> [20-Mar-2007 19:25:26] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method:
> OCI-Lob->truncate() in /web/horde4/lib/Horde/SessionHandler/oci8.php on line
> 123
>
> I am running the latest php (4.4.6) with apache 1.3.33
> I am using oracle client 8.1.6.0.0.
>
> Should I upgrade my oracle client or is there something missing in my conf ?

No idea, unfortunately
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.oci-lob-truncate.php doesn't
contain any version info (which a shortcoming of the php manual with
oo interface, and doesn't mean that this method really only exists in
cvs). You could try installing the latest oci8 extension from PECL
though, instead of using the one the comes with PHP 4.

> 2- When clicking on Compose i get a javascript erro and the pop up does not
> open

Which error?

> 3- i lost the left menu bar.

http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/Troubleshoot?referrer=FAQ%2FAdmin#toc2