[horde] Webmail login data differs from horde user data

Jan Meier jan at codejunky.org
Mon Apr 2 09:48:12 UTC 2007

Hello,

I am using the horde groupware package and added a user who can login
to horde (authentification managed by horde). My problem is that this
user should also use the webmail, is it possible to configure the
webmail login data on user basis? So that the user can login with his
account and automatically login to the webmail? The authentification
to horde should _not_ be handled by the webmail. Is this possible?

My other question is whether it is possible to login once and have
multiple webmail instances running for 3 different e-mail accounts?
And the login to this accounts should also be done automatically.

To make clear what I want here is the scenario:

A user does his login to horde and is able to check mails from 3
different email accounts _without_ entering a further password. He
should be able to enter the account data for the email accounts.

Would this be possible?

Thanks for the answeres.

Regards
Jan