[horde] Still having problems with the alarm system

Volker Then horde at volkerthen.com
Wed Apr 11 10:15:19 UTC 2007

> Zitat von Volker Then <horde at volkerthen.com>:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm still getting errors on top of every page:
>>

>> Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should
>> be an array in /var/www/html/horde/nag/lib/Driver.php on line 325
>>
>> Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should
>> be an array in /var/www/html/horde/nag/lib/Driver.php on line 325
>>
>> Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
>> /usr/share/php/Horde/Alarm.php on line 311
>>

>> Newest HEAD version, all prefs and database tables are up to date.
>> What else is to be done?
>
> You did *not* update the preferences.

But that's exactly what I did, at least I think so - first I copied
all prefs.php.dist to prefs.php and then I "updated" the prefs of
every horde module by saving my options (if that's what you mean with
"updating preferences").

I recognized that this seems to be a user specific problem. Other
users get no error messages.

What's wrong with my user settings?

Help is very much appreciated! Thanks!

Volker