[horde] User feedback

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Thu Apr 19 20:25:50 UTC 2007

We have given our users access to the latest stable release of Horde
(v3.1.4) and asked for their feedback before we upgrade our production
Webmail site.

One of our users noticed that if you go to the Horde portal page, the top
menu lists "Home - Layout - Options - Help - Logout" on the right hand
side and "Welcome, Your Name" on the left hand side.  When you click on
"Options" from the top menu, then the top menu lists "Options - Help -
Logout" on the left hand side.

Their main complaint is that the menu changed and some of the menu choices
disappeared (the menu is inconsistent).

I did these same steps with other applications (IMP, Kronolith, Turba,
Mnemo, and Nag).  There are a few contextual changes to the top menu when
you click on Options for each one, but the top menu is basically the same.

Is it possible to correct this in Horde?  Should I file this as a bug?

Thanks,
 	Andy