[horde] Groupware Webmail edition -install problem

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Apr 28 01:11:56 UTC 2007

Quoting Craig Hoskin <Craig at infobahn.co.nz>:

>> From what I can tell from php(info) both appear identical.
>
> If the Prod machines was CGI and CLI wouldnt the command
> php -v
> at a prompt fail?

No, it tells you it's using the CGI version; mostly it still works. We
actually may have fixed this so that it works with CGI on the command
line as well as CLI, so I might be misleading you.

> How can I can check this on the Prod machine?

If you compare php -v on the production and test machine command lines
that should tell you if the difference is there. If not, you might try
comparing pear list, and then going from there.

-chuck