[horde] [hermes] Problem with hermes displaying deliverables in a hierarchal form.

Virgil E. Alderson valderson at xtg.bz
Mon Apr 30 20:02:03 UTC 2007

Jan I am still trying to figure out my problem with hermes deliverables.
I tried a fresh install on a separate server with a fresh install of
debian etch, apache 2, php5 from source (not a debian package, but the
original from php.net), and Horde and its modules from CVS HEAD, and it
made no difference. I am a newbie with php, could you please give me
direction on how to debug the problem. I have tried recompiling and
reinstalling from my end but none made a difference.

    Thanks
          Virgil