[horde] Pear installation issue

Mark Gonzalez mgonzalez at advancedbroadband.com
Wed May 2 18:45:06 UTC 2007

this is what I get... and the version I have

C:\Inetpub\horde\framework>php -q install-packages.php
Discovery of channel "pear.horde.org" failed (channel-add: Cannot
open "http://p
ear.horde.org/channel.xml")

Failed to register pear.horde.org; you must fix this before
continuing.

C:\Inetpub\horde\framework>pear -V
PEAR Version: 1.5.3