[horde] Need Help in locating the login Screen

Otto Stolz Otto.Stolz at uni-konstanz.de
Mon May 7 18:22:15 UTC 2007

Hello Vijay Aithal,

you had asked:
> I just
> want to modify the login screen. I would like to include my university
> logo and name.

Vilius Šumskas has hinted at:
> /horde/imp/templates/login/login.inc

Please note that the Opera, and Safari, browsers will see an additional
stylesheet that sets an exact height for the upper field (<div id="menu">),
where you may wish to place your logo. (All other browsers will rather
have a minimum height set for this field.)

As the definition of that Div is not readily accessible from login.inc,
I have chosen to omit the logo from the Login form, if any of these
browsers is used. Cf. attached code. (Hint: "kurz" means "short",
"Kopf" means "Heading", "vgl." means "cf.", "Dienst" means "service".)

Good luck,
   Otto Stolz